We've put together some guidelines to help explain our returns policies and procedures. But it's worth noting that wherever possible we will respond to your individual circumstances.|
- It's an unfortunate fact of life that no matter how good a manufacturer is they'll occasionally produce a faulty product. If your product has a fault when you get it or it develops a fault within the first 7 working days after delivery it will be replaced or refunded including delivery. There are no collection or re-delivery charges to pay.
- After 7 working days faulty products are processed as per the manufacturers warranty policy and procedure. This doesn't mean you're on your own, we'll be here to smooth the way. How to return a faulty product
Incomplete or damaged in transit product
- If you're a consumer customer you can return your product within 7 working days after you receive it. You'll receive a refund providing your product has not been used or installed.
- If you're a business customer or have had your product longer than 7 working days we do not usually accept a return. We'll try to help out when we can but some products have a limited resale potential so we don't always offer a refund. We may not offer to refund the full purchase price, but if we do reduce the refunded amount we will only ever take a maximum of 30% off the refund. All refunds of this nature will be subject to a £10 fee.
- In all instances your product needs to be complete and in 'as new' condition e.g. if you have opened the box to examine the product you need to have done so without damaging or marking the product or packaging. It must not have been used or installed. It should be returned with the original box, packing and accessories you received with it.
- Pre-recorded videotapes, DVDs, CDs, minidisc, memory cards and software need to be still sealed. Any 'free gifts' received with the product also need to be returned.
- If you want an exchange, the conditions above still apply. When you've returned your product, we'll ask you to place a fresh order and then issue a refund for your first order. How to return an unwanted product
- It doesn't happen very often, but sometimes when a product is unpacked it's clearly damaged or has something missing. If you complete a returns form within 3 working days of receiving your product a quick replacement can usually be arranged.
- After 3 working days the product is classed as faulty and you'll need to follow our faulty product guidelines. How to return an incomplete or damaged product